Issue: An ongoing abundance of dog poop on the field
Problem: Kids stepping in poop; Kids not being allowed to play on the field
- Mrs. Boles to call township and request more signage and clean up. DONE
- Blurb in the February Newsletter outlining issue/problem. Include phone number for Bylaw office as well as City Hall and request every parent who is concerned about this issue make a phone call to each, requesting a resolution.
- Repeated Calls to Action on PAC facebook site requesting parents “Make the Call” now.
- Attachment to February Newsletter: pre-addressed letter to the City and Bylaw office with place for parent signature OR cut off slip with a statement “I am a concerned parent of a Lynn Fripps student…” and place for their name, address and signature to be returned to the school for personal deliver y to the Bylaw office.
- Letter addressed to our “neighbours”; hand delivered door by door. We will pick a date and time, round up volunteers and students and hit the streets.
- Contact Langley Times and Langley Advance and request an article; interview and site visit. If we are granted a site visit, hold a parent rally.
- Engage in parent/school discussions regarding dogs on school property via Townhall.